Of course you scored the game-winning goal.
I may or may not have just woken up after playing hockey until 3 am and drinking until dawn.
- Also, the Blues lost night? In Colorado? Again? Ffff... [P-D]
- Prior to last night's game, T.J. Oshie, who has been playing spectacular lately, said that he could play better. [P-D]
- Gordo talks NHL animosity. [P-D]
- Claude Giroux returned from a concussion and netted 4 points for the Flyers and the Predators had their 5-game winning streak snapped. Other scores and storylines from last night can be found here. [SBN]
- The Ducks and Kings will clash tonight in the battle of SoCal/New Head Coaches/Underachieving Teams. [USA Today]
- The NHL Network will be shaking up its line-up in 2012. Check out the new shows and times here. [NHL]
- The 10 worst hockey bloopers of 2011! [Puck Daddy]
- Montreal fans are planning to protest the hiring of Randy Cunneyworth as head coach because he only speaks English. How fucking insane is Quebec? Seriously. [Puck Daddy]
- Stupid NHL merchandise: NHL Pillow Pets. [Amazon]
- The NFL's widest necks. [Slate]
- Call the Hall & Oates hotline this Christmas. [NPR]
It's the Drunk History Christmas Special, starring Jim Carrey and Ryan Gosling.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com