Damn you, you positionally sound and tall son of a bitch. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)
Hartigan's out having a social life and doing fun things, I imagine. Either way, you get me to close out 2011. Rejoice accordingly.
- I'm not a businessman by any stretch of the imagination, but if Trade Deadline deals can come together at the last minute, perhaps the sale of the Blues to Matt Hulsizer could get finalized in time, too. We'll know by tonight. [Post Dispatch]
- The shootout woes strike again. 2-1 loss to the Predators. [Post Dispatch]
- Blues/Wings again tonight to ring in the new year. [Blues]
- Daniel Alfredsson,notched career goal 400. It seems like he's played in Ottawa forever. [TSN]
- Hockey violence: The best kind of violence. [Puck Daddy]
- Matt Duchene has a knee injury and will be out a month. [Mile High Hockey]
- I pay more attention to the weather for the Winter Classic than I do for the local weather. Guess that means I'm not too old yet. Gotta get that ice perfect for January 2. [ESPN]
- It's not as detailed as the Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbooks, but this could still bail your ass out in a pinch. [List25]
- I linked this based solely on the website description. It's a best of 2011 that might be NSFW so proceed accordingly. Or don't. Your call. [Film Drunk]
- Shit that ruins your memory. [Cracked]
I've been on a Scrubs kick. Enjoy.
This has probably been seen by most of you or used in past editions of Linkage. You needed a reminder anyway.
You aren't gonna believe this, but Game Time Editor and Field Reporter actually got to ask Barret Jackman a few questions after last night's game. More on Game Time's attempt to go legitimate with interviews at 9AM.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com