I see you.
Typically a 5-2 loss to a divison rival would send me into hysterical fits of rage, but David Perron is back AND he scored a goal. I'll take it. I won't be so forgiving Tuesday, so the Blues better destroy the Red Wings.
- As stated many, many times yesterday, Perron is back and he scored! ... in a Blues loss. [Post Dispatch]
- Pretty sure if the Blues would have won, Perron would have been the first star. [Puck Daddy]
- Fairchild, Sterling off to Peoria. [Blues]
- Confused about the coaching changes of the past week? How about a summary of what happened, who go dumped and who did the dumping. [AZ Central]
- Lots of goals over in Dallas. I also learned something new - FTW stands for Fort Worth, not for the win. Damn acronyms drive me crazy.[Dallas FTW]
- Jordin Tootoo runs into Ryan Miller . . . no, not the start of a joke, it really happened. [Puck Daddy]
- Jokinen must have had a solid breakfast of waffles yesterday which helped him score 2 and edge out the Oilers. [THN]
- DGB shares with us the cliffnotes of all of the coaching changes this year. Man, news must be slow if all of the articles are about one of 3 subjects. [DGB]
- Top 5 NHL goalies according to one guy.[Puck Daddy]
- Embedding was disabled by request, so you'll just have to click on the links to get to the videos. [YouTube1] [YouTube2]
- Don't you love when retailers forget to proofread their tshirts? [Time]
I love when friends set up each other with pranks. The world is a better place for it.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com