- David Perron is good at hockey. [P-D]
- NHL realignment is currently heading towards a four division system that would rejuvenate old team rivalries through divisional playoffs. This new system would be a boon for an already tumultuous Blues/Blackhawks rivalry by making playoff meetings between the two teams more of a reality. [Daily Herald]
- Scores and storylines from last night. The Wild are the real deal, unfortunately. [DFP]
- Let's start with the train of realignment articles with a general overview of what's being discussed at the NHL governor's meeting. Four divisions, two with eight teams and two with seven. The top four in each division make the playoffs. [The Star]
- The new realignment plan finally alleviates the travel strain for Western Conference teams, but the Eastern Conference likes the current format. If this new plan is to be enacted, the Eastern Conference needs to be on board. [USA Today]
- The Penguins really want to keep the current alignment. Bitch bitch moan. [Sporting News]
- The Wild apparently like having St. Louis and Chicago come to their boring arena a whole hell of a lot. They want this new alignment. [Minneapolis Star-Tribune]
- Wysh likes the new hotness. [Puck Daddy]
- Jordin Tootoo is a dumbass. His latest shit-show features him running Ryan Miller. It will be reviewed for supplemental discipline. [Sporting News]
- [CBS Sports] have the entire NHL bent over a barrel. They won't stop winning.
- Dale Hunter is now 1-2 as Capitals head coach. That's right. ONE and two. [CBS Sports]
- The Blackhawks spanked the Blues Saturday night, but they haven't been able to do that consistently all season. [ESPN Chicago]
- AHL vs. NHL: which league is better? [Cardiac Cane]
- The NHL Guardian Project was a big bag of fuck and therefore cost people money. [Puck Daddy]
- The Lewiston MAINEiacs were replaced by the Sherbrooke Phoenix. Their unis were recently unveiled, borrowing a few elements from the Blues/Predators uni set. Put Reebok everywhere. [Icethetics]
- #FirstWorldProblems [Kotaku]
- This lady makes the most bomb-ass lunches. Kid, you have no idea how good you have it. [Flickr]
- Hell yes, "Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie." [IGN]
I told you there'd be a riot.
Currently filling out paperwork to suspend a player that I issued a match penalty to last night. His team was playing an all-woman team and he decided to tell them to make him a sandwich and then made whack-off motions to them. His team lost 5-4.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com