Pujols just wanted to hang out with me, is all.
- That goaltender interference penalty on Perron Tuesday night is still confounding. [P-D]
- Preview for tonight's game. [LA Times]
- Evgeny Grachev is Peoria-bound. [PJS]
- Claude Giroux is now the leading scorer in the NHL. [Philly Inquirer]
- The Ducks will be coming to Nashville Saturday night and their hatred for one another, incited by their playoff battle last season, will probably on display. [Nashville Scene]
- Alex Ovechkin speared somebody, yo. [CBC]
- Tampa Bay just keeps losing. How does that happen with all those good players? [Bradenton]
- The new NHL alignments will see teams slugging it out in the playoffs within their division. Will that increase the amount of fights? [Puck Daddy]
- It looks like the NHL doesn't want to make money, so they're recycling last year's All-Star Jerseys. Piping everywhere! [Icethetics]
- Sidney Crosby got hit in the head, so as a precaution, he'll sit 2 games. [SBN]
- RIP Col. Potter. [MSNBC]
- If you're a fan of "The Walking Dead," there's no argument that Otis was the most talented character on that show. [IGN]
- You've probably seen this linked on Facebook one hundred times, but here it is again: St. Louis Doesn't Suck. [Forbes]
Big Ass Purse.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com