To get the second half kicked off right for the Blues, let's take a moment and truly appreciate how they perform a high-risk occupation on a big sheet of ice by attempting to get to our own jobs on a similar sheet of ice.
I've heard of worse methods to show appreciation for our boys in blue.
Hopefully you didn't fall on your ass on the way to/from the office today.
- Naturally, the Avalanche are in town tonight with the weather the way it is. [Post-Dispatch]
- Erik Johnson did his best Walt impression that didn't include a buffet (as far as I know). Less teeth for #6. [Post-Dispatch]
- From Hartigan, on Mandi Schwartz, "She coached a girls youth hockey team this past December. It's one heartwrenching story." [Fanhouse]
- If he's able to find time to hang out with Leahy, I'd have to imagine that Louie has heard our humble requests to put on some fucking pants, please. [Puck Daddy]
- A question for the elder statesmen of this corner of blogdom: Does a hip check like this get near as much praise and accolades in the days of Plager? [Puck Daddy]
- Simple, effective, and gatorade-ish. Presenting the new Tampa Bay Lightning uniforms for 2011-2012. [Raw Charge]
- Celebrated in Nashville, hated elsewhere. There is much in common between Jordin Tootoo and country music. The potential Lady Byng candidate has been cleared to resume practice. My keyboard just exploded after typing that. [On The Forecheck]
- Like Christmas music, trade deadline speculation seems to start sooner every year. [TSN]
- At least one writer for PD liked All-Star Weekend. [Puck Daddy]
- From this view, it certainly looks as though Ovie doesn't have his best stuff against the best teams in the league. [Japers' Rink]
- The fledgling days of the internets. Remember dial-up? Me neither. [Mental Floss]
- It makes much more sense now. [Understand Rap]
- Cracked exposes some more bullshit. [Cracked]
Another knockout video. This one comes courtesy of Destroyer with a great celebration to cap it off.
Win. For the sake of my sanity, please start the 2nd half off with a win.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com