... they have taught me that:
- Silent Jay McClement can be a 30 goal scorer.
- Eric Brewer is worth quite a bit in trade.
- Even the computer wants to send Jaroslav Halak to the minors.
- Roman Polak not just Billy Badass in real life, Billy Badass in video games too.
- Offensive zone faceoff on right dot: Good faceoff man + Barret Jackman on left defense = career year in goals for Mr. "You're An Idiot" Face.
- It's always funny to make Gretzky's head bleed.
- Alex Pietrangelo and Erik Johnson will one day make Al MacInnis and Chris Pronger look like a couple of Mites.
- The Blues should have, like, 30 shorthanded goals a year.
- It's really not that hard to beat Detroit.
- Patrick Kane is poo.
- Samuel Pahlsson's name will always remind you of, "His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson."
- Chris Pronger still looks pretty good in a No. 44 Blues jersey in 2011.
- His name isn't Teemu Selanne, it's T. Muselanne.
- If you're gonna insist on bringing the puck into the offensive zone right next to the boards, I'm going to insist on mashing your brains into the boards virtually every time.
- Patrik Berglund is frustrating.
- Ben Bishop is going to be money.
- Sometimes piling up goals on Detroit and Chicago is hilarious. Actually, it's always funny.
- I don't even care if it's a fake, cartoon Cup getting carried around, I get pretty psyched when I see Stanley in the hands of Blues players.
Got some of your own EA Sports NHL revelations? That's what the comments section is for, yo.