At some point on Saturday, my girlfriend texted me saying someone with "inside knowledge of Halak" knew that he was done for the year.
Thankfully, we can now assume that guy was full of shit.
- The Blues continue through Florida as they make their way to Miami. [Post-Dispatch]
- In case you picked up Ben Bishop in your fantasy hockey league (and why wouldn't you?), it's now safe to drop him. Welcome back, Jaro. [Post-Dispatch]
- Ray Emery signs a 2 way deal with Anaheim, which means there could be another guy plucked off the waiver wire since he's being placed in the AHL. [Broad Street Hockey] - [Puck Daddy]
- Kessel says there's no big deal in Toronto between him and Ron Wilson. Since Burke says they're both staying, that's probably good, assuming it's true. [TSN]
- The latest and greatest in promotions among NHL clubs. Diamonds! Or more accurately: Diamond! [Puck Daddy]
- The Forsberg comeback is on hold temporarily, as his emigration out of Europe gets sorted out. [TSN]
- Devan Dubnyk is a new friend of the Blues. He ends up lit up when the Blues play Edmonton and then he shuts out Nashville. I'm a fan. [ESPN]
- Things are a little more bleak for the Penguins: Crosby's out until at least March. [TSN]
- At least one humble internet citizen has noticed the obvious lack of Oregon Trail references in modern days. [Daily What]
- The Church of Lebowski is real. We are all better for knowing this. [Film Drunk]
- Since it's close to everyone's favorite Hallmark holiday, here's a tale of caution: Beware the women who know how to use technology. [Seround Table]
You should know who Randy Moller is by now. If not, here's a primer.
UWWildthing has a game show clip that confirms that most people in society are hellbound. I'll save all you bastards a seat.
Road Music is on deck, as always.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
Update: I won't be anywhere near a TV for the game tonight, as I'm hip deep in research and school work, so Brad Flick has agreed to bring you your linkage for tomorrow. He's a swell guy.