Andy McDonald expresses his distaste for Morrison's constant "Hey, you're gonna get traded" taunts. (Photo by Mike Ridewood/Getty Images)
Told you I wouldn't be gone for long.
Flick has the internet problems, so I'm here to shell out some linkage for you bastards.
Let's get to it.
Note: These links are mostly complete but will be edited as more funny stuff is found.
- The Fightin' Kiprusoffs come to St. Louis tonight to complete the ol' home and home series. [Post-Dispatch]
- Farewell, Brad F. Winchester. [Post-Dispatch]
- Woe is former Blues prospect Shawn Belle. His long time dream of suiting up for the Oilers was only realized for five games. In other news, Shawn Belle is still playing hockey. [Copper and Blue]
- Anything with Donut in the title will get linked here at Game Time. If it has to do with the trade involving the biggest single name moved on Deadline Day, that's great, too. [Copper and Blue]
- With trade deadlines come report cards. Here's one from Puck Daddy that the Blues will be happy to post on their fridge. [Puck Daddy]
- Winners and losers were also analyzed by Down Goes Brown. [DGB]
- Twitter has made trade deadline coverage much different in recent years. Hoaxes abound with the gullibility of certain members of the public, but Wysh sees the hoaxes as a good thing. I'll let him explain. [Puck Daddy]
- We've all heard the term "Trade Call" at one point or another. Here's what they actually look like. [Puck Daddy]
- Spectr hooks up the linkage with a story of a hook-up (of sorts) gone horribly, horribly wrong. Let this be a lesson: Voodoo has no place in the bedroom. [Huffington Post]
- Famous Objects from Classic Movies: See a silhouette of an object, and type in the movie where it came from. Tell your friends! [Famous Objects from Classic Movies]
- Wish something was on or added to the internet? This is your place. [Internet Wish List]
- I can handle being stranded on the side of the road. Stranded in space like this astronaut? Fuck that. [Yahoo]
Spectr sends in a perfectly valid solution for all those unwanted speeding tickets, bills, and junk mail letters.
Assuming Flick has his internet problems figured out, you'll see him here tomorrow.
Otherwise we'll meet again in Wednesday Links: The Search for More Links.