It looks like someone at Links HQ forget to set up the morning links we all need to get the day going. I guess it's time for someone to step in. That someone is me. Sorry. You don't always get the hero you want.
- The Blues will be playing the Canadiens tonight at home. Game starts at 7 p.m. Central, 8 Eastern, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific and some time really early in England and Sweden. [CBS Sports]
- The Blues won last night, but you already knew that. Still, it was a good one and Chris Stewart, Ian Cole and Alex Pietrangelo are all good kids. [STLtoday]
- Alex Steen is going to be out a while with a high ankle sprain. Tough break, kid. Well ... tough sprain. [STLtoday]
- Chris Stewart is a beast of a man and should only get better. I'm giddy. [Bernie Bytes]
- JR is chatting at 1 p.m. [JR Live]
- Jaroslav Halak, who looked really good most of the game last night, will face his former team tonight. Let's hope he has an Erik Johnson game. [BND]
Chris Stewart! [Puck Daddy]
- This is ridiculous: "Montreal police confirmed they opened a criminal investigation Thursday into the devastating hit that placed Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty in the hospital with a cracked vertebra." [TSN]
- Shockingly, Pacioretty is not happy with the leagues decision to not suspend Zdeno Chara. [TSN]
- There are no rules in the skills competition. [Puck Daddy]
- I'm running a little low on time, so here ya go. Click around here for hockey news.[TSN]
- Owl Bundy. I won't spoil this for you, but it's awesome. [owl bundy]
- This is easily my new favorite website. I love this so much, and you will, too. [F*ck Yeah Headlines]
- Someone made a directory of the Springfield Mall. I wish we had a Leftorium in St. Louis. [The Simpsons Springfield Mall Directory]
Apologies if you didn't see your link her today, I didn't have time to check the link account. But hey, keep sending stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Please.
Be good my, friends. GDT up later. Links back tomorrow, hopefully on time.