When was the last time the Blues had this many days off? It seems like ages.
- See above opening statement. [P-D]
- "I know how to hit people!" "That wasn't a hit, Cal! That was... falling with style." [Puck Daddy]
- The GMs have determined that there are 5 simple steps to a safer NHL. What do you think of their plan? [Puck Daddy]
- Don't fucking roast me here, but for once, I agree with Andy Strickland. You don't need 5 steps to make the game significantly safer. You just need one: make the rinks bigger. [Hockey Buzz]
- Ah, but Jan Murphy has an even better one step solution: the players need to be less stupid. The one problem with that is, well, players are stupid. [The Whig]
- Crosby is skating. Hooray! The NHL is saved! Fuck Crosby. [NHL.com]
- After splitting time between two young goaltenders this season, the Washington Capitals have found success with their third-string, rookie goaltender, Braden Holtby. [USA Today]
- Chris Pronger is injured again. This time, for 3-4 weeks. [P-D]
- NESN asks which city would you like to see an NHL franchise relocate to. [NESN]
- Jay Bouwmeester is one game away from setting the record for consecutive games played. [Winnipeg Free Press]
- Terry Motherfucking Crews. [Kuvaton]
- I can't stop making music with this simple sine-wave synthesizer. [aM laboratory]
- 50 Bizarre Laws from around the world. [Divine Caroline]
Say what you will about Louie, but I think the stuff he does is great. Watch him play "Angry Birds" before Saturday night's game vs. Detroit.