Gallagher was right. It is 2006 all over again. Horrible play coupled with nostalgia nights to give the fans something to cheer about. What's the over/under on Walt's weight gain?
- The Blues put their 4-game losing streak on the line against a team that's always embarrassing to lose to, the BJs. Halak might come back tonight. No big whoop. [P-D]
- Four good players wore No. 7. True story, bro. [P-D]
- Chris Stewart is trending up in the fantasy world. My interest in fantasy hockey is always trending down. [ESPN]
- Blues minority owner Tom Stillman tried to buy the team this past week. Just let him have it already. This ownership situation is more annoying than... [Sporting News]
- ...the Phoenix Coyotes. Tired of hearing about it. Luckily, thanks to a pair of lawsuits, this situation might end this week. I've always said that people don't nearly sue enough. *shot* [ESPN]
- Winnipeg's take. [Winnipeg Free Press]
- Like every shitty team except the Blues, the Oilers are on a hot streak. [Toronto Sun]
- Minnesota's depleted roster got a small boost from an AHL journeyman last night in Warren Peters, who was filling in for Cal Clutterbuck. [Twin Cities]
- Brad Winchester missed hits that he lined up from a mile away constantly. If only he had broken the glass, he might still be here. Haha, just kidding, he blows. [Puck Daddy]
- Jarome Iginla joins Gartner, Jagr, Esposito, Gretzky, Bobby Hull, Dionne, Bossy, Kurri and Sittler in an exclusive club: scoring 30+ goals a season for 10 straight seasons. [Toronto Sun]
- Concussions are important because Sidney Crosby has one. [Montreal Gazette]
- Carnie really enjoys this music visualization site. If you're bored with your pack-in visualizations, check this site out. [Apex VJ]
- Alex Ovechkin has been called up to the big time... the NFL. [The Onion] (Related video: [The Onion])
- Some shit you didn't know about Toy Story. [Buzzfeed]
This song is the best song in any soundtrack ever.
See you at tonight's game.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com