Top 11 Reasons why Oshie scored from his knees.
11) He learned from Towel Boy.
10) He can do anything in imaginationland.
09) Coach Payne told him that he could score if he got "down low" in the crease area.
08) He wanted to score on Mr. Rinne eye to eye.
07) His ankle was really bothering him.
06) He was worshiping Captain America for that pass.
05) He was actually just ducking behind the goal so that the pantless blue rat didn't see him.
04) The SLGT Morning Links guy didn’t scrape the ice well enough in the crease area.
03) He was looking for Walt’s teef. Found the puck instead. Then realized he was looking on the wrong end of the ice.
02) Because scoring from your knees is cheeky and fun.
01) With all that practice, Oshie knows, you have to get in proper position to score in the slot.