I may have been (was) young, stupid, or drunk, but I just read my only SLGT post from a while back and laughed my ass off at some of it, loved some of it and wanted to set a few things straight that I no longer want to stand by. I'll pick up posting pace so I can get my fix of Blue skies in the off season.
In correction to my post titled home ice disadvantage way back on December 30, 2009...
- Most of the first paragraph is blowing off steam and should be completely ignored and rendered drunkenness.
- I was also unaware of the origin of the power play hands, which this website provided me and completely changed my opinion on... Keep up the Great work, SLGT
- I don't know what I was thinking on the "Bizkit," but I know ya'll be lovin this SHIT RIGHT HERE.
- I welcome any fan that cheers for any sport or anything, no matter how long ago they found one of their passions. Except a women's basketball fan (not necessarily players or parents). You really couldn't just count fingers for a couple of hours, or have taken a nap (unless of course, you're using the "sport"/hobby as a sleep aid).
- I love baseball, so didn't mean to rip on fellow hard ballers. If Albert's season hypothetically actually goes as slow as idiot's are calling for, could he lace up alongside General Reaves and protect Sobotka for a few hours week?
- Mortal Combat is/was/always will be the heat and, again, excuse the "fag dancing" in reference to the PP hands.
Other than that... Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading a hard sixty... GO BLUES.
*This FanPost made possible by Mac Miller's album "Best Day Ever"- Blues/Miller fans know what my hat rocks
0#.%3@#"Forget about Style. Worry about Results." -Number Four Bobby Orr 0#.%3@#