How 'bout those Sunday pucks, eh? Both of the Stanley Cups teams from last year netted OT winners to force a Game 7. Mighty impressive.
- Stop me if you've heard this before, but the Blues could be on the verge of being a playoff team. [USATODAY.com]
- Roberto Louongo's confidence has to be destroyed. He doesn't get the start in Game 6 and then gives up the game winner. Brutal. [NHL.com]
- The Nashville Predators, looked awful the last time I saw them, are in the second round for the first time ever. Good for them. [NHL.com]
- Former Wing Ville Leino helped the Flyers beat the Sabres and get into Game 7.[NHL.com]
- Lars Eller is playing big minutes for the Habs. [NHL.com]
- Michael Ryder's glove save is still awesome. [TSN]
- The Lightning are trying to stay alive. [TSN]
- The day after Easter is really the perfect time to get blasphemous and learn about Raptor Jesus. [Ranker]
- Single-serving tumblr's make the Internet smile. [Dinosaurs With Human Hair]
- Dude commits crime and gets away with it. However, dude proceeds to get said crime tatted on his chest. Dude gets arrested and soon will be butthurt. [Film Drunk]
- LEGOs are awesome. [Unreality]
This video is two years old and oh so fitting.
Ladies and Gents, it's the Beastie Boys.
Poor College Student has the show for the rest of the week. Send him links to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com.
Toodles, friends. I missed you.