Nashville's only claim to relevancy, Carrie Underwood, is either saying, "Shooooooooot" or prepping for off-season escapades with her husband, Mike Fisher.
One of these days, I'm going to realize that saving a post as a draft isn't the same as setting it to publish.
- ESPN's E:60 recently did a piece on Mike Danton, but I guess he's doing a wave of press right now for some reason. Here's his story in text form. [Global Winnipeg]
- There are so many Blues still around and kicking ass at Worlds. [P-D]
- The City of Glendale will be voting to hand the NHL $25 million to keep the Coyotes next season. If Hulzier buys the team, he also might rename them to the "Arizona Coyotes." Meh. [SBN Arizona]
- The NHL is urging that the court rule in favor of the NFL because ruling for the players might cause a ripple effect for not only them, but other pro sports leagues. [Big Cat Country]
- The Predators went as far as they ever have in the playoffs, but fell short last night. [AP]
- Nashville cares about hockey now, so we can't make fun of their shitty attendance or disinterested fanbase. However, I'll still mock them for looking like a minor league team. Get new uniforms, guys. You look like shit. [Puck Daddy]
- Sean Avery backed gay marriage in an NY ad this past week and some chode had to go and ruin the only good vibes Avery will receive... ever. [Puck Daddy]
- A preview for tonight's Game 6 that will surely be blown by San Jose. [Bleacher Report]
- 6 sports that are too awesome for today's world. [Cracked]
- I like little projects like these, because they make me feel like MacGyver. [Tree Hugger]
- This Parisian has got some moves. [CBS]
The Lonely Island's new album comes out today and here's the best track from it. Michael Bolton rules.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com