Here's hoping you don't suffer from triskaidekaphobia or run into Jason.
- Friday the 13th, St. Louis style. [Post Dispatch]
- Blues for sale in a depressed NHL market. [Post Dispatch]
- If you read one article today, make it this one. Our brothers from the wild North have given out their own 2011 NHL Awards. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Sharks beat Wings, FINALLY. With a winning goal from Patrick Marleau. [CBC Sports]
- Slideshow time: The Best Playoff Games of All time. [Bleacher Report]
- Looking at the strengths and weaknesses of a shark attack. [TAUNTR.COM]
- Manny Malhotra is still having eye troubles, but that doesn't mean he can't go practice with the Canucks. [USAToday]
- Tyler Seguin, the young lad, is getting ready for his playoff debut. Awww. [NESN]
- Remember the Tampa Bay fan who got a letter from his HOA? Yeah, pretty sure this guy doesn't have one of those. All that Red Wings stuff makes me vom just a little bit. [Puck Daddy]
- Speculation leads me to conclude that the "superstars" for the 2012 Winter Classic will be ... Dan Carcillo and Sean Avery. [NY Daily News]
- It's all about the facial hair. The 10 most fascinating playoff beards. [Puck Daddy]
- I'll never understand "art." [The Daily What]
- They say, "40 things that will make you feel old." I say, "nostalgia." I sure miss Surge. [Buzzfeed]
My old college rugby team has made it to Final Fours this weekend, so I'm going to share some of the videos we loved when I was there all weekend long. If you thought there were bizarre choices before, beware for what's coming this weekend.
First up is a commercial for a Appalachian State University. They host a yearly tournament, and it's always an adventure. Generally, it's hot, hot, hot.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com