Vlad will be spending the next season groing his tooth back. That's possible at his age, right?
- Blues 1st-round draft pick and badass Russian Vladimir Tarasenko will be staying in the KHL next season to the disappointment of all of us (probably). [P-D]
- Alex Steen wants Atlanta to be in Winnipeg. [Canoe]
- Brian Rafalaski may have played for Detroit, but you've got to respect his effort during the Olympics. He'll be hangin' 'em up. [Detroit Free Press]
- Doug Weight will be retiring, too. Funny, I thought he already did. Oh, well. AMERICA. [Edmonton Journal]
- If Winnipeg gets a team again, the NHL will be taking its time when it comes to geographic realignment of the divisions. [Puck Daddy]
- Salary cap? Goin' up! [Montreal Gazette]
- Tim Thomas and the Bruins took it to the Lightning last night. The storyline now is Tampa's goaltender situation. Mike Smith got the start and couldn't get the job done. Will Rolie the Goalie be back in action for Game 6? [ESPN]
- The 10 Most Dominant Playoff Dynasties in History. [Bleacher Report]
- Women's sports. Some people can't fathom to watch them. Others find a way. [Droll Nation]
- A tournament for best TV dad is underway. I've got all my money on Tim Taylor. [Men of the House]
- Don't feel like drinking that beer in your hand? First off, what's wrong with you? Secondly, don't worry! There are 31 other uses for it. [Men's Health]
Titties and Carrot Cake. Enough said.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com