When i had the links gig, my life was go to bed at 3 a.m. and get up at noon. I woke up at 5:30 a.m. on Monday and am struggling to do the links. Thank Jeebus for Flick and Hartigan (and PCS).
- Follow the Blues and Blues prospects at the Worlds. Surprise: Chris Porter played two games without a point. [Blues]
- Davis Payne has a friend in Peoria. [PJ Star]
- The Bruins are up 2-0 on the Flyers after an OT win in Game 2. [NHL.com]
- Tampa has the Capitals right where the want them. [TSN]
- Ulf Samuelsson is leaving Phoenix. The Coyotes assistant is going to Sweden to coach Modo. [TSN]
- Wayne Gretzky's rookie card is worth more than all my possessions combined. [TSN]
- It's hard not to make this section all about bin Laden since he was THE story on Monday. Anyway, if you want an awesome read on how the assassination went down, read this. Also, as I linked this the article had 1776 comments. [Politico]
- Crazy story: a dude vowed not to shave until Osama was captured. He went from an epic beard to clean shaven yesterday. [Buzzfeed]
- Minimalist movie posters are pretty cool. [Minimal Movie Posters]
I'm going to hell for laughing at this.
That's it for me. Someone will be here tomorrow. Maybe. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com