So, we've got that all important Game 7 in the Stanley Cup Final and a silenced Luongo ready to face all of his critics once again in Vancouver. Until then, I hope he shuts his fucking mouth. Tim Thomas made him chug all the bullshit he has been spewing this whole series.
- What does this look like? A Blues website?
- The Bruins chased the whiney, shit-talking Luongo quickly, scoring 3 goals on 8 shots. [NHL]
- But it's okay, he threw the game intentionally so that the cup can be raised in Vancouver. [NHL]
- Tim Thomas continues to be awesome. So awesome, in fact, that he's about to become a playoff leader in saves. [USA Today]
- Head-shot rule changes. Shut up, Shanny is talking. [Puck Daddy]
- Here's a story that's a few days old, but it needs to be posted. The Canucks have become the most hated team in all of hockey. [Globe and Mail]
- The Ottawa Super Nintendos hired a new coach off the Detroit bench. [KC Star]
- The Wild might also be hiring a coach soon, too. [FSN]
- Twitter comments regarding last night's game. Sort through them, will ya? [Canadian Press]
- MythBusters gets preggers. [Humor Sharing]
- Yo, is dis Treyshon? [Social Facepalm]
- It's summer time, so let's stare at the SI Swimsuit Archive. [SI]
This bitch sure loves her cats. Does anybody know anybody named "Debbie" who isn't fat and/or crazy?
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com