Bro Nation erupts in Bahstun.
So... riots? Really? Also, I miss hockey.
- Just announced: Blues' 2nd round pick in the 2010 draft, Sebastian Wannstrom, has been signed. [Blues]
- Three more years of Vodka. [Blues]
- The Bruins are your 2011 Stanley Cup champions! [NHL]
- 43-year old Mark Recchi is going out on top. He announced his retirement this morning. [NHL]
- Courtesy of averagejoe. [YTMND]
- Vancouver was set ablaze last night as fans rioted like it was 1994. [ESPN]
- The majority of Vancouver fans didn't riot, but the moronic minority has tainted the atmosphere, making Boston's win an afterthought. James Walker of the Canucks' BP speaks for the majority. [Bleacher Report]
- Wysh assembles some of the more disturbing pictures from the riots. The shot of the smoke rising from the Vancouver skyline makes me sick. [Puck Daddy]
- I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the handshake line was awkward. [Puck Daddy]
- The Bruins sure know how to party! [Puck Daddy]
- Players from around the league congratulate the Bruins on Twitter. [Winnipeg Free Press]
- The OCRegister takes a look back at the great 2011 playoffs. [OCRegister]
- The Maple Leafs have signed defenseman Carl Gunnarsson to a 2-year deal. [ESPN]
- Oh... no. Someone is supporting the NHL Guardian Project. NBCUniversal, you truly are evil. [Canadian Business]
- A staple on the Sharks' blue-line, Niclas Wallin will be playing the Sweedish Elite League next season. [SJ Mercury]
- No, goddamnit, Toronto! You can't have another team! [Toronto Sun]
- Dave Chappelle is rumored to make a return to entertainment in a Netflix-like capacity within the next year. [The Daily]
- People doing random things in slow motion. [Bro Bible]
- This baby don't give a FUCK. [The Telegraph]
Always wear your protective jock-strap while rioting.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com