I forgot that Hartigan talked me into taking the Sunday links back at the O.B. Clark's gathering. I didn't even get a free cupcake out of the deal.
- There's no Blues news to be found, but here's an Eddie Murphy stand-up clip instead. [YouTube]
- One man dares to
askgraffiti the tough question concerning the Vancouver Riot while channeling his inner Bryzgalov. [Puck Daddy]
- Boston celebrated their recent acquisition of a big, silver trophy with much fanfare yesterday. Brad Marchand may have to do some sort of freestyle battle with Kris Versteeg consisting of mad rhymes or some shit. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- I hate to admit this, but Kerry Fraser's column on TSN is always good reading for me. In this one, he even gives a nod to Kelly Chase. No word on if he ever had to tell Chaser "Don't go 'Ow' " like Dan Marouelli did. [TSN]
- In Soviet Russia, money still talks, just the same as in the good ol' USA. [Puck Daddy]
- Jamie Oleksiak, a likely 1st round pick, has to decide if he wants to play for Team America or Canada in international play. Brett Hull would be a good person to get advice from on this one. [TSN]
- This gentleman's thought process must've been something along the lines of: "They'll never suspect a man drinking an overpriced latte. Surely that person wouldn't commit robbery." It's not a bad idea, in theory. Just poorly executed in this instance. [Bay Area NBC]
- "A machine told me to drive into a lake." --Michael Scott [Failblog]
- The family of Flickaman has a history lesson involving the pivotal role of pants in coaching college tackle football. I can't really vouch for the effectiveness of various types of pants vs. shorts in coaching for track or cross country but I will sure as hell let you know if anything develops. Like any of you suckers care about track or XC anyway, [Every Day Should Be Saturday]
- Imagine, if you will, the layout of a theme park that took the "I ain't give no fuck" approach about safety or well-being. [Cracked]
This beats the hell out of a glass of water. Samuel L reads you a bedtime story.
Brad Flick's already craptacular work schedule is even more flooded this week so I'll be stepping in to take some weekday links action. So stay tuned on Monday morning for...me.
And Happy Father's Day to all you kids out there. *Thumbs up*
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com