There aren't but a few things to click on, so enjoy the abbreviated version of the linkage. Hell, if there's any funny shit or anything newsworthy, that's what comments are for. Unless it fucks up tomorrow's links. Meh, do whatever you want.
Now onto a set of links that pay homage to one of my favorite video game characters when my friends and I agreed on occasion that neither of us were going to play as the Blues.
- In between taking care of all the RFAs, I can only assume Doug Armstrong is trying to figure out what Marsellus Wallace looks like. Rumor has it he does not look like a bitch. [YouTube]
- Mark Recchi has won three cups, been part of the greatest NHL video game ever, and never really did a whole lot to piss off Blues fans. Thus, he gets his own special day here at Game Time. [Puck Daddy]
- Don't you go changin', Claude Julien. [TSN]
- All the free agent tension that's fit to blog about. Puck Father with the latest on what might happen with Shea Weber, Drew Doughty, American hero Zach Parise, and Stamkos. [Puck Daddy]
- Our absent weekday linkrat still does his part by sending in the latest and greatest in deep fried concoctions. Submitted for your approval, it's Deep Fried Kool-Aid. [Sign On San Diego]
- Things that apparently exist: Booty call ninjas. [WLS 890AM]
This is one of those times when having my own platform to push my own agenda kicks copious amounts of ass. I couldn't find one with the actual theme, but this is the best I can do with regards to a video featuring both the Recchin ball and Jurassic Park. Enjoy.
That's all, fools. Remember Mark Recchi, bitch about Mondays, or start your own random topic in the comments.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com