TORONTO CANADA - JANUARY 19: Ty Rattie #8 of Team Cherry is hammered by Brandon Saad #22 of Team Orr in the 2011 Home Hardware Top Prospects game on January 19 2011 at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto Canada. Team Orr defeated Team Cherry 7-1. (Photo by Claus Andersen/Getty Images)
. . . to make room for all ze babies.
- SLGT featured a write up on each draft pick from yesterday. Here they are: [Ty Rattie] [Dmitrij Jaskin] [Joel Edmundson] [Binnasty] [Yannick Veilleux] [Niklas Lundstrom] [Ryan Tesink] [Teemu Eronen]
- Every team in the league had something going down yesterday. So, instead of covering all of that we're going to focus on the Division. Ugh that means revisiting the fact that Detroit snagged the magician. [YouTube]
- Predators unleash new jerseys. [On the Forecheck]
- BJ's started the weekend with bringing in Jeff Carter from the Flyers. Here's how the rest of the weekend went down . . . [The Cannon]
- Detroit lays out their 9 picks from Yesterday. I spent 10 minutes trying to pronounce some of these names. [Winging It In Motown]
- A survey of Nashville's mid- to late-round selections in today's NHL Entry Draft. [On the Forecheck]
- Stan over in Blackhawk county made some interesting movies this weekend . . . [Second City Hockey]
You can't have that title without this video, or I'd be a Red Wings fan or something like that. Eeek.
Hopefully Brad brings story time back to the Lou with his recent adventures.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com