Pictured next to "stud" in the dictionary.
When Boston bounces back, boy, do they bounce back. It helps when you have a goalie named Tim, because people named Tim are awesome. I may or may not have lifted that last sentence from PCS' Twitter account.
- TB has mentioned this signing already, but just in case you missed it... Hensick got a 2-year extension. [BND]
- You got knocked the fuck out, man! Bruins win 8-1 and take Game 3. [NHL]
- Nathan Horton also got knocked out by an open-ice hit by Aaron Rome. He'll be out for the rest of the playoffs. Rome should duck and cover for Game 4. [NHL]
- Ssshhh, Tim Thomas is speaking. [ESPN]
- True North chairman Mark Chipman will be in New York today to continue the sale of the Thrashers. [WFP]
- Who will be Winnipeg's GM? A site that loves to speculate, uh... speculates. [Toronto Sun]
- A cool, little article on Cam Neely. [ESPN]
- Some thing about a prospect with a long last name not liking his home province team. Meh. [Montreal Gazette]
- I'm really fucking sick of the Green Men. They've been overexposed this whole playoffs. Boston seems to be feeling the same way. [Puck Daddy]
- I, for one, welcome our robot overlords. [Puck Daddy]
- Brigitte Nielsen found a way to stay relevant that doesn't involve having sex with a shortly, wrinkly black man on VH1. [NY Daily News]
- Parenting done awesome. [Shine]
- FIVE MANLY HOBBIES. Rabblerabblerabble. [Cracked]
You know you want this in your backyard.