Herp meets derp.
I had no idea that "Canuck" was Canadian for "shit the bed." Now I know!
- The other Armstrong, Bill, will be running his first NHL draft later this month. [Blues]
- Spanky, spanky. [Game 4 Recap]
- Two straight games of LOLuongo. Doesn't get any better than that. [Puck Daddy]
- Tim Thomas is tight. [Reuters]
- This writer believes that this Stanley Cup Final has been a circus. A sideshow, even. Do you agree? [Vancouver Sun]
- Shanny introduces the new rule for blind-side hits for everybody while somebody (thank you, Wysh) remembers David Perron's concussion. [Puck Daddy]
- Just retire already, Kris Draper. [ESPN]
- The Baby Sens took it to the Houston Aeros in 6 to win the AHL's Calder Cup. [ESPN]
- The French: they always want stuff but never want to do anything about it. [Montreal Gazette]
- Bill Guerin: Coach. [USA Today]
- Here's an article clarifying all the speculation and excitement from yesterday regarding the Olympics returning to NBC. The NHL's participation isn't guaranteed. [Globe and Mail]
- The national spelling bee was held recently. Are you a bad enough dude to spell the toughest words? [Huff Post]
- The best yearbook moments ever. [Funny or Die]
- This landscaper must hate his job. He put massive dongs all over this high school campus. Visible from space! [News.com]
Not safe for work by any stretch of the imagination. The guy who puts these together is the most talented, yet immature person in the world.
Maybe next week, I'll do one of these sober. Hartigan tomorrow. She's cool. Send her things. Cool things.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com