With the hockey world settling down into a vacation, the only thing to look forward to is the CFL. Needless to say, blah.
No news is good news? Maybe Old Guy 1 or Old Guy 2 had something to share with us but forgot.
- What makes a development camp worth it. HEAR THAT BLUES MANAGEMENT?! [OFB]
- Junior hockey players talk about their summer jobs. Very cool article. [Buzzing the Net]
- Note to all Blues fans traveling to Nashville - wear BLUE. [Puck Daddy]
- Stop. The. Presses. Sidney Crosby is skating again. [Post Gazette]
- Stick wrapping. [Puck Daddy]
- Get ready for Carmaggedon all you LA Game Timers. JetBlue - the LA Jitney. [Yahoo]
- Google Earth is discovering all types of things for us - maybe even a sand worm. [Cracked]
- What guys will be reading at every stage of life. [CollegeHumor]
Harry Potter 7 part 2 hit theaters last night/this morning. Here is a video to get you in the mood to see it or to mock it. Win-win.
With the good [HP] comes the bad [Twilight]. For those who don't want to read Twilight [recommended] listen to this guy read passages to you chapter by chapter.
Tomorrow Roughriders at Tiger-Cats - who you got?
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com