- Bleacher Report sees the Blues as a sleeper cell next season. [BR]
- Kelly Backes is a saint. Helping homeless animals everywhere. [Kirkwood Webster Groves]
- Today we have an article about how Kirill Kabanov is trying to be punctual. [Puck Daddy]
- Panthers + Erik Gudbranson = <3 and $$. [CBC]
- CCR sent me on a treasure hunt to find the hidden Blue Note of awesomeness. [Reddit]
- The Dalai Lama was in D.C. last week. His lounge was the visitor's locker room in the Verizon Center that received a calming makeover. It took just thirty hours and "[they] put in walls, crown molding, lights, wainscoting, carpet." [CTV]
- Somebody posts pictures of his favorite sweater for each team. What did he choose for St. Louis? [BR]
- Some idiot picks out the 40 worst dress cities. Clearly, this guy has no idea what fashion is. Anyway. Some of the pictures are worth a look - especially this Pittsburgh one. St. Louis ranks 10, Chicago ranks 4. [GQ]
- How to cure and to smoke your own bacon. Thanks, Hildy.
Childhood Trauma submitted this video with a query: "will this ever get old." Hell to the no.
What up dawg? I killed you. To be honest I only got half way through the video before I stopped it - to restart it. Thanks, Uiwwildthing2
If Flick survived Carmageddon he will be here tomorrow.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com