- The Blues and Lightning will be playing their pre-season game in Orlando. [Orlando Sentinel]
- Ty Conklin has signed with Detroit following Osgood's retirement. [USA Today]
- Another shitty Blues goalie has retired. See ya, Patrick Lalime. [USA Today]
- Chris Osgood: not HOF worthy. [SB Nation]
- The fine people of Atlanta who valiantly tried to keep their team in their city are still waiting for refunds for their season tickets. [The Consumerist]
- More Sutters?! They're like Wayans Bros., but actually talented. [Fox]
- Steven Stamkos finally signed with Tampa Bay. Here's how the contract came to be. [Puck Daddy]
- A history of Stanley Cup mishaps. The last bullet point on this list is incredible. [Down Goes Brown]
- Looks like Crabb, plays hockey like people. [ADN]
- Can the NHL benefit from the NBA and NFL lockouts? The easy answer is, "yes." [Raw Charge]
- Spiders be enveloping all kinds of shit with webs, yo. [MNN]
- I want to go to these hotels. Now. The Wigwam in San Bernardino is the closest, but that would mean I'd have to go to San Bernardino, White Trash Capital of California. [Accidental Mommies]
- This Japanese comedy duo is amazing. [Email Junk]
Beastie Boys vs. Sesame Street.
I wish I could show you guys this SyFy Original Movie I'm working on right now. It's so fucking funny for all the wrong reasons.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com