When I agreed to take over for Hartigan today, I did not plan on still being drunk when I did these. Oh well.
- Hey, look over there!
- Winnipeg merchandise is selling like hockey merchandise in Canada. Uncreative analogy, I know. [National Post]
- Yashin and Nabokov might both become Islanders. [Suite 101]
- Derek Boogaard's brother, Adam, has been charged with his murder. [UPI]
- Lockouts: a history. [Cardiac Cane]
- The BJs wooed another player onto their suck team.Vinny Prospal, come on down. [Columbus Dispatch]
- Will the Maple Leafs make the playoffs this upcoming season? Haha, man, that's words are still funny when put together. [The Hockey Writers]
- With these jersey concepts, the new Jets logo looks less lame. [Icethetics]
- I've always wanted to microwave soap? [Twenty-Two Words]
- lol college. [Doghouse Diaries]
- One sentence movie reviews. [Big Empire]
Legit advert, but it's Internet only.
HA HA I'm here tomorrow. Sucks to be you.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com