Yes, leap frog is a fun game. Just don't do it during a game.
The dog Mike Tyson'd the rabbit last night. Things got crazy. Blues picked up a D Man, funny how that works.
- The signage deets from yesterday. [Post Dispatch]
- The setting: an auction house in Texas. The cast: Brad Richards and various teams. The plot: sell to the highest bidder. The twist: watch the full 9 years to find out. [Puck Daddy]
- Holy Goalie madness, GMGM Man! Out goes Varlamov. In comes Vokoun. For $1.5 million. [Japer's Rink]
- Wow. The numbers are crazy. The number of players moved, money spent, years committed. It's insanity! [CBC]
- Are long term contracts stupid? [Puck Daddy]
- That was too fast. Oilers inked all over RNH. [CBC]
- Fantastic. Recreation of Dune with Gummi Bears and a large Gummi Worm. [TDW Geeks]
- Impress your fellow drunk BBQer's with 11 - count 'em - 11 - Fourth of July Facts. [11Points.com]
- Test your knowledge of Canada . . . if you dare. [TIME NewsFeed]
To get a jump start on the spirit of the Fourth of July, Tom Raper has a PSA for America.
Happy 4th! [Obviously this is July 3rd's post, but you should celebrate every day.]
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com