Yeah, guy, the Internet makes money, buddy. Give us some of that money!
- Dave Checketts was able to hold off loan payments so he can have more time to sell the Blues. [Bloomberg]
- Part-time Blues beat reporter and full-time douche Andy Strickland says that the Blues aren't in danger of having the NHL taking over their finances. Let 'em. Phoenix gets to sign people and make the playoffs. The Blues just get to swallow Shark poo. [Twitter]
- Dale Tallon has threw around so much money this offseason to make the Florida Panthers relevant again. Some would say he made them dangerous and some would say he overpaid for the services of people like Tomas Fleischmann and Scott Upshall. At least he signed people I've heard of. [Miami Herald]
- The Capitals also cleaned house and made a lot of moves. Their inexpensive acquisition of Tomas Vokoun and continued play from young Michael Neuvirth could be the best tandem in the NHL. [NHL]
- Another big deal that nobody saw coming: Tomas Kaberle signed a three-year deal with Carolina. Joe Corvo also went to Boston for a fourth-round pick (that's all?!). [NHL]
- Columbus actually signed people this offseason, so they'll probably be good. They think so, too, because they just gave James Wisniewski a $33-million deal. [O&E]
- Keith Yandle will be back in Phoenix for the next 5 years. [Fox]
- A quick overview of yesterday's signings as the arbitration deadline nears. [Too Many Men on the Site]
- NHL, Seattle, bleh. [The Seattle Times]
- Ty Conklin will more than likely be returning to Detroit. [The Detroit Sports Site]
- Here's who's left to sign in Free Agency. Will the Blues sign any of them?
Ha ha... (no).Apparently, yes. Two of them, in fact. [Globe and Mail]
- South Korea will make their Olympic debut in 2018 because they will be hosting the Winter Olympics that year. [Puck Daddy]
- Super Mario Earth. [Imgur]
- I remember when many people went "LOL LANCE BERKMAN" when the Cardinals signed him. Now he leads the league in home runs and is starting the All-Star game. This home run yesterday was awesome. [MLB]
- It's like "Tangled," but real! [CNN]
It's gettin' real in the Whole Foods Parking Lot.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com