- Hockey writers with St. Louis leanings share their thoughts on the new additions. [PD]
- Hey look, EJ Hradek breaks down the Arnott, Langenbrunner signings. [NHL]
- Red Wings fan not fined for throwing an octopus onto the ice due to the arresting officer not showing up to court. [Puck Daddy]
- The Nashville Predators are marketing their team as Atlanta's team too. Pick up a 5 game plan, get the Jets game fo' free. [SBAtlanta]
- Picked this up from Puck Daddy. It's a fan flow chart. It's fantastic. [Fan Flow Chart]
- Predicted winners and losers of Free Agency. [NYTimes]
- Maybe porn mustachioed Mark Cuban could take Oshie out to party. [Deadspin]
- An interesting twist on an Irish Car Bomb - but, hey, Jameson! [Fashionably Bombed]
- You know it's just Manny wii'ing Manny. [Dugout]
ESPN had the inside scoop that Albert is a machine which has led to a 2 day ESPN commercial bender. Arnold Palmer is the best summer commercial. Ever.
Old is good, right? Time will tell.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com