They suck because cats suck. That's why CuJo wore dogs on his masks.
- What's goin' down at the RDO Camp? Here's a brief summary of what they're testing. [Sporting News]
- Jack Campbell, Team USA's WJC goaltender, is bustin' nuts to crack the Dallas Stars line-up. [NHL]
- Pre-season schedule is out. Who... gives... a fuck? [USA Today]
- Those suitcase-beer drinkin' journalists fire back at Alexei Kovalev. I love a good bitch fight. [Sporting News]
- United States Champion Dolph Ziggler takes some time out of his busy schedule to talk puck with Wysh. Add Dolph to the long list of pro wrestlers who love hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- "Casual" hockey fans need to see more scoring to become hooked, so should the power plays of yesteryear return? The Montreal Canadiens of the 1950s are smiling wide right now. [Puck Daddy]
- The Rangers have signed Brendan Bell. 'Kay. [Fox]
- The Wings are still in the upper-echelon of teams, even with all the retirements. Their words, not mine. [NHL]
- Nashville bought out Brett Lebda today. How does the buying-out process work? [Down Goes Brown]
- Manhattan hearts pizza. [Buzzfeed]
- Movies often make bad translations of video games, but when movies become games, it's just as bad. [Cracked]
- The 25 worst movies to watch on Netflix Instant. [Super Booyah]
- Adding this link after publishing, because it's so amazing. "Lopez Tonight" is canceled. FUCK YEAH. [Hollywood Reporter]
As mentioned before, cats suck.
Does "cats vs. dogs" violate the politics rule on Game Time?
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com