Quality over quantity. Remember that.
- 48 days until hockey. [How Many Days Until Hockey]
- Did you remember that tomorrow is the deadline for potential buyers to submit their offer sheets? I didn't, but the skull and bones on my calendar should have reminded me. [PD]
- Create a program for a computer to compute the best places to relocate or to expand the NHL and you get 2 Virginia locations, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Houston in the the Top 10. That's just silly. [Toronto Sun]
- Kings make a splash by signing Ethan Moreau. [NHL]
- Punch me. "The festivities will all be part of a four-day build-up to the Jets' first contest at the MTS Centre against the Canadiens on Sunday, Oct. 9." [Winnipeg Free Press]
- History Degrees are a crock. I speak with experience, but don't let that deter you from reading some history major's defense of the shoot out over at Puck Daddy. [Puck Daddy]
- The Titanic taxonomy of wrestler names. [Pop Art Lab]
- What a fantastic family prank. Good, clean, creative fun that includes a light saber battle. [The Daily What]
Little child, you are adorable. I didn't even know it was Kim Kardashian's wedding until I was at a wedding for the BACONS. [Not related to Kevin]
That's it for East Coast coverage, stay tuned for the West Coast's take.