I know you read this blog, Wysh. Y U NO ask Brad Lee to do a guilty pleasures feature? It needs to happen, so we can all see that his guilty pleasure is hating the Blues. The world must know.
- It's now the Blues' turn in NHL.com's 30-for-30 season preview. I remember reading this exact same headline last year... and the year before that. The Blues sure do love their pieces, I guess. Check out the video with resident NHL goober Dan Rosen. [NHL]
- Oh, oh, I'll play! You know you're a Sharks fan when... you show up late in your hybrid car and... leave early? [NHL Facebook]
- Questions for each team in the West. For the Blues, will Arnott and Langenbrunner boost them into the post-season once again? [NHL]
- A-maze-ing (hurrdurr) Tim Thomas artwork. I suddenly have this urge to go visit my friends in Nebraska. [Puck Daddy]
- Your daily Sidney Crosby concussion article. [Puck Daddy]
- There's usually a quick turnaround in determining the cause of death of an athlete or celebrity, but the Rypien family thinks that now is not the time. [NY Times]
- Which Ranger is going to have a bounce-back season? [Blueshirt Banter]
- BoC tries to give nicknames to San Jose's new defensive pairings. I'm all about "Beast Wars." [Battle of California]
- Renovations are underway at the arenas in Buffalo and their affiliate in Rochester to improve the fan experience. [Die by the Blade]
- Our new friends at Arctic Ice Hockey are optimistic for the Jets, despite them being, well... the Thrashers. Don't pawnch me, Hildy. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- The 50 greatest sex scenes in cinema. [Nerve]
- Nobody goes to Marlins games, part 37. [Big League Stew]
- A lesson is video-bombing. [Tosh.0]
Go fuck yourself.
Hart-i-gan, Hart-i-gan.Six-foot-eight, fists made of ba-con.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com