- You see a picture of yourself in a boat floating down a river. A river that flows in two directions. Make that three. It's a magic river. You're reading Blues news in the paper, but the words are all upside down and in Spanish or something. You're floating down an eerie canal that leads to... The Scary Door.
- A look at the teams who came into the league during the 1993 expansion. [Too Many Men on the Site]
- Who are the most efficient GMs in the NHL? Dougie Armstrong made the top 5. [Puck Daddy]
- America. 2012 Draft. America. [USA Today]
- A crazy relocation scenario for the Islanders to move to... Hawaii?! [SB Nation]
- With Sidney Crosby out with a concussion from behind The Scary Door, Steven Stamkos takes the top center spot in the NHL's fantasy rankings. [NHL.com]
- Pre-season tickets in Canada are stupid insane. [Our Hometown]
- The amount of outdoor games being held by non-NHL leagues and conferences is getting out of control, says Ryan Lambert. [Puck Daddy]
- Smaller Canadian cities need more munay. Yeah, more munay, guy. [Edmonton Journal]
- It's okay to be scared of spiders. [Hyperbole and a Half]
- Merry Christmas. [E-mails From an Asshole]
- Babies suck. [Cracked]
Not safe for mind, it's dirty line dancing!
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com