- I won't link a story from 2010. Promise.
- Shea Weber made BANK with his arbitration award. $7.5 million for one year. Will Nashville pony up for one of the most feared beards in the league? [Puck Daddy]
- Coach Ruff in Buffalo is bringin' in some home cookin' for his assistant coach hiring. [Buffalo News]
- The Islanders' Wang became flaccid at the outcome of the arena vote. Don't worry, he isn't pulling up any time soon. [Arena Digest]
- The young guns selected in the first round of this year's draft might not be available for the WJC. Follow Jonathon Huberdeau of the Florida Panthers in this article as he starts training to make the roster. [Vancouver Sun]
- Alex Ovechkin is done doing silly adverts for CCM. He'll now be doing silly adverts for Bauer. [Capitals Insider]
- Kings vs. Oilers. Fight! [Oil Patch]
- Wanna get drunk? Play the Shark Week drinking game. [Imgur]
- There's a new show on Travel Channel called, "Truck Stop, Missouri." It's about what it sounds. [AV Club]
- From Ken: Pass the whiskey. We're livin' FO'EVA! [NBC Today]
Mariachi bands and beluga whales. Yep.
Hartigan is here for the weekend. Don't be dicks, ya dicks.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com