A little under the weather in more ways than one over on the East Coast - roads are still closed because of flooding, and I'm sick. And then there's today's video.
- Backes woke up today as Captain. It's going to be a good day. Oh, Bernie Bytes? Damn. So close. [PD]
- People react to the Blues' choice. [PD]
- Evgeni Malkin talks about the Lokomotiv tragedy. [Pensburgh]
- Pronger skates, his hair flows as devastatingly debonair as usual. [CBC]
- Hefty. Hefty. Hefty. Bourne weighs in. [Puck Daddy]
- Never ending saga about Vancouver riots that were caused by the Canucks. Personally I think there would have been riots if the Canucks at won, too. [Puck Daddy]
- Another Toews for Chicago. Seriously, did you know that he existed? [LHH]
One other thing that will cause you to rant:
- Well, here is your chance to use Jersey Shore as an elementary primer for football. I wouldn't, but you could. [Fab Fit Fun]
You can thank sarah_connors for this delicious pre-dinner snack idea.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
Too many meds. I didn't edit. If grammar and syntax are a travashamockery, I apologize.