Well, how do you feel? A game situation practice isn't the easiest thing to watch from a fan perspective, but being able to project what the guys can do is pretty awesome. But it's good, I'm happy.
B-Rad had a crazy last minute work schedule change; send him caffeine today.
- Russians for President! [Washington Post]
- One day, I won't call him Billy Elliot. [P-D]
- The guys behind Halak's new mask. [BND]
- A lightning fast summary and preview of the series with Tampa Bay. [SBNation]
- The only thing that could make Varlamov's save on Duchene better is if Varly broke out "BANG, BANG, BANGITY BANG." [Puck Daddy]
- Where is Columbus getting all of this money? And are they hiring? [CBC]
- For all of the people that remember Kevin "Killer" Kaminski, and for those who don't. [OFB]
- Marc Staal has post concussion symptoms. Shit, man. [NY Post]
- Down Goes Brown reads my mind. Ban. The. Wave. [DGB]
- [he couldn't retire 10 minutes earlier so I didn't had to do this edit note.] Mike Modano retired via Facebook. [FB]
- Mr. Particle sent in both of this links. The first Star Wars remix. Perfect, because every sandwich I eat I turn it into the Bat Signal. [Star Wars Remix]
- Sharpy art on styrofoam cups. [Wild Ammo]
William Shatner sees your Star Wars and raises you THE BEST SCI-FI SERIES IN THE HISTORY OF EVER.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
Yes, the title is a nod to Sister Act 2.