There were Internet issues last night, then I got distracted by the sun rising [didn't know the sun did that!] coupled with a touch of productive procrastination and that equals late links.
- Recap of the 3-1 win over the Avs. [Post Dispatch]
- PD focuses on Barret Jackman. [Post Dispatch]
- To be or not to be the breakout star of the year. Do it, Oshie. [Post Dispatch]
Drew Doughty gets his contract. I can't get past the fact he is younger than me. [Puck Daddy]
- Hockey teams 'Fat Club.' Speaking of Fatties, Rex Grossman is getting butchered in D.C. for his sluggish ways and not super fit self. Did I just talk about the NFL and the Redskins to boot? ONE MORE WEEK, HOCKEY. [Puck Daddy]
- Grantland + Sidney Crosby = an article few of you would will want to read. [Grantland]
- PKane is on twitter. There's a translation for that. [Blackhawks DL]
- Hockey season is close - Puck Daddy reaches the "W's" in the season previews. [Puck Daddy]
- Iggy has started skated after his back spasms at the beginning of camp. [THN]
- It's hard to put a Brad Winchester fight in "Hockey News" instead of with all of the Blues stuff. [Puck Daddy]
- Another link to smart-ass responses found by Ann, as usual. [Happy Place]
- "What we SHOULD have been taught in our senior year of high school." [The Oatmeal]
Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying [for Bloozockey]; Planning and dreaming each night of his charms [Calendar is filled out for Bloozockey]. SHOW [BLOOZOCKEY] THAT YOU CARE.
send all praise to gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
send all grievances to Brad Lee.