Judging from everyone . . . EVERYWHERE . . . the refs sucked the big one. If you're still pissed [even with the win], air it out right here, right now. When will this get better?
- Pouring the glory onto Shattenkirk! Kudos, man. [Post Dispatch]
- Fairchild assigned to Peoria. [Blues]
- Everybody is skating! Backes will get a pilot's license! "Rink Tours" galore! I think the GT powers that be should put together a little "choose your own adventure" on which Rink Tour to go to. Post haste boys, that shits tonight. [Post Dispatch]
- From Spectr17, the half way accolades and Darwin Awards for the season. [CBC Sports]
- The Rangers on Sean Avery's "spit-gate" or do we prefer "douche-gate." [Puck Daddy]
- A review of the hockey movie Goon. It will be better than Tooth Fairy. [Jerseys and Hockey Love]
I have a soft spot for rookies, sue me. [NJ]
The Catch-22 for Peter Chiarelli. Try to read this in a Boston accent, it's hilarious. [BostonHerald]
- We all need a little more Darwin Awards in our lives. [Darwin Awards]
- I was living in Fairfax County when this butt slasher was . . . slashing butts. [The Washington Post]
- Only in North Dakota. [The Daily What]
Ragweed is my favorite flower.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com