I'm pretty sure our minds will be even more in the gutter today, if that's possible. Something might explode. The Cock. B.J. Johnson. Duncan Siemens. Did I miss anyone?
- The Cock pounded simplicity into the Blues' power play, how long will it last? [Post Dispatch]
- The Perron interview with Puck Daddy's resident day walker. [Puck Daddy]
- Such a tease, these "potential" buyers. [St. Louis Business Journal]
- Colorado is surging in the standings - hope the Blues can stick it to them. [Post Dispatch]
- I'm pretty sure I'll be placing a bet of some sort against an Avs fan. You should too! It'll be fun. [Mile High Hockey]
Jordan Staal and his throbbing knee - was it dirty or just bad luck? [ProHockeyTalk]
- The perfect tandem still going strong. Goalie rankings. [CBC Sports]
- Looking up and down over all of Rick DiPietro's groin injuries. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Snarky midseason grades for the Avalanche. Statsny's a disappointment, but I'm sure he'll thrust his way back into peak form. [Mile High Hockey]
- Deception. Disgrace. Evil as plain as the scar on his face. NHLPA rejects realignment. I smell trouble a-brewin'. [Puck Daddy]
- Stat attack: Coaching Edition! [On the Forecheck]
Saturday Morning cartoons. A little "those refs on Thursday were as 'awesome' as the Generals." Some innocence before things get blown out of proportion. An all around good reason to rise on Saturday morning.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com