Scott Rovak-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
This layout is so terrible, it makes me not want to write for Game Time. That's how bad it is.
Oh, hi, I'm back. It's my first time here since the redesign. I'm floored.
- JD has left the Blues in the same way that intelligent web designers have left SB Nation, as many of you already know. Could he be heading to BJ country? [BJ Xtra]
- Rutherford muses on the lockout. [P-D]
- Labor negotiations are resuming this week in New York. [AP]
- Maple Leafs back-up Ben Scrivens isn't worried about the Leafs during the lockout. He's worried about his place on the Marlies, a team he once lead between the pipes. He'll have to battle for that No. 1 job again on their roster. [National Post]
- Henrik Zetterberg will be playing with EV Zug in Switzerland for the time being. [USA Today]
- Who deserves sympathy during the lockout? Definitely have to agree with #5. [USA Today]
- Are all the owners behind Gary Bettman in this lockout? Bruce Garrioch doesn't think so. [Ottawa Sun]
- Bryce Salvador: Wise Man. [NJ Star-Ledger]
- Mr. Universe thinks that some Russian players might stay in the KHL due to the money the league is throwing the NHL stars. [TSN]
- Speaking of, check out this goal Evgeni Malkin scored in the KHL over the weekend. [Puck Daddy]
Without hockey, I'm exploring old video games I haven't played. I heard about "Home Improvement" for SNES and didn't think it was real. It is.
Send us your shit:
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com