I'm sure a few of you do, but I'ma go get fat and happy on some booze and some food that's horribly unhealthy as soon as I publish this. I'll catch up on comments and prospect info on Monday. I imagine it'll still be here.
- If you hadn't heard, the Blues did not win last night. I think I read that somewhere. [Post-Dispatch]
- No matter the goalie between the pipes, the Blues know they'll get quality netminding. [Post-Dispatch]
- You wouldn't like Kovy when he's angry. [Puck Daddy]
- Thw Wings defeated Sam Gagner in the same sense that Dewey defeated Truman. [TSN]
- The Pens handled their shit against the Bruins, which is nice, but this is in the links solely for the video at the end. Big ass gotdamn hit. [Pensburgh]
- Fines! Scandal! Agree or disagree: Rather than cap fines at a given number ($2,500, for the NHL), I submit that certain egregious acts punished by fines ought to be able to be capped by a certain percentage of a player's salary. No clue what it ought to be and I might even change my mind on it, but it's fodder for discussion. Have at it.
- Video game currency. The best kind of currency. [EgoTV]
- If you keep hitting "random picture," you'll laugh eventually. After you eventually laugh, you're officially hellbound. Congratulations. [LOLHell]
I'm in psychoville and Cundiff's the mayor.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com