As most of us know, respected commenter and Grand Old Man of Game Time has been using some sort of combination of witchcraft and technology to provide lightning quick videos of goals, saves, and other high/low lights from each and every Blues game. I even hear he's working on a montage of TJ Oshie's greatest falls and aerials
Since his work has been getting popular on the blog, Game Time has had a steady stream of comment and e-mail requests for clips of certain Blues moments and specific kinds of Blues montages:
11) Matt Walker career goals highlight reel. (11A: Video reaction of Sean Gallagher as he realized Walker had scored his first career goal)
10) Video of Mike Keenan's message to Blues management when he refused to dress the Blues in whatever this is.
9) Moments when Towel Boy's act has been completely self-referential and moronic.
8) Any video at all that verifies any of the actions stated here, back when the Blues made the playoffs the last time.
7) Video of the moment when the Weenie Hat was purchased in addition to the moment when the idea for it's current purpose was brought to light.
6) Video evidence of Jonathan Toews's trials and tribulations with flu-like symptoms in the Scottrade Center penalty box
5) Video (We'd even settle for a picture) of Ray Bennett and Lex Luthor in the same room at the same time.
4) A picture slideshow of St. Louis area buffets that Ken Hitchcock has elected to pass up.
3) Video from Peoria of Jonathan Cheechoo trying to convince the rest of the Rivermen roster that he actually won a Rocket Richard trophy once.
2) Video of Kelly Chase reaching through Twitter and punching Andy Strickland in the nose. Eklund, too.
1) Video of Erik Johnson currently drowning his Colorado sorrows in whatever the Denver equivalent of the Pepper Lounge is. (Extra Credit if he can somehow get a shot of him doing a Car Bomb with Tebow)
I'm sure there's plenty other videos that Spectr needs to find and/or engineer. Let him know in the comments.