Wild Thing - I Halak I love you.
Confession. I didn't watch the Blues game last night. Instead I went to watch Ty Conklin and the rest of the Red Wings AHL team get smacked by Joe Fallon and the Wild's AHL team. A good time watching goalies who at one time or another were with the Blues organization.
Also, Daylight Savings Time? Why this weekend?
- 2700 PPGs - We joked last night that it would have been 3000 PPGs if the Blues had a decentish PP.
- A lot of milestones reached in last nights' game. This is just the beginning. [NHL]
- Rex Ryan - Blues fan? [Sporting News]
- A Halak save of awesoemness. Let me know what you think of the announcers calling the Varlamov save. [Blues]
- There is a game tonight. The second in a home and home. The Cannon
- Poor coaches. [Down Goes Brown]
- Colorado beats Oilers in OT for its seventh victory in 10 games. [San Jose Mercury News]
Jarome Iginla talks about Jets fans. True story. [Vancouver Sun]
- Cam Ward has 199 wins in the NHL. [The Washington Post]
- The Red Wings are about to embark on a road trip to California. I'm cheering for the entire state of California right now. [Detroit Free Press]
I don't know. I've been wanting to watch George Lucas in Love for a bit now.