The name Hartigan is of the Irish persuasion. So I've created an optional drinking game that is in no way affiliated with whatever doesn't get me into trouble. Let's begin!
- You're relieved that it's just a shoulder injury - Drink. [Post Dispatch]
- You think Jeff Skinner is a punk - Drink. [Puck Daddy]
- You know people who fawn over Schwartz - Drink. [Post Dispatch]
- You think Tesla Coils inside a stadium is cool - Drink. [Raw Charge]
- You remember my zeal for SVEN from last week - Drink. [The Globe and Mail]
- You don't think this ice looks green - Drink. [Puck Daddy]
- You didn't think NHL Players used the word "begets" - Drink. [Vancouver Sun]
- You have a man crush on Jarome Iginla - Drink. [Puck Daddy]
- You shake your head at the thought of Pierre McGuire as a GM - Drink twice. [USATODAY]
- You think this jersey's are awful - Drink. [On Frozen Pond]
- You say, "WHAT?!" when you see this guy's hair - Drink. [Panthers]
- You know Tyler is old - Drink one for every century he's been alive.
Stereotypical Irish song video for today. I never said I was creative.