Probably my favorite photo of Chris Stewart ever - DRINK, just don't be as sloppy.
The name Hartigan is of the Irish persuasion. So I've created an optional drinking game that is in no way affiliated with whatever doesn't get me into trouble. Let's begin!
- You're relieved that it's just a shoulder injury - Drink. [Post Dispatch]
- You think Jeff Skinner is a punk - Drink. [Puck Daddy]
- You know people who fawn over Schwartz - Drink. [Post Dispatch]
- You think Tesla Coils inside a stadium is cool - Drink. [Raw Charge]
- You remember my zeal for SVEN from last week - Drink. [The Globe and Mail]
- You don't think this ice looks green - Drink. [Puck Daddy]
- You didn't think NHL Players used the word "begets" - Drink. [Vancouver Sun]
- You have a man crush on Jarome Iginla - Drink. [Puck Daddy]
- You shake your head at the thought of Pierre McGuire as a GM - Drink twice. [USATODAY]
- You think this jersey's are awful - Drink. [On Frozen Pond]
- You say, "WHAT?!" when you see this guy's hair - Drink. [Panthers]
- You know Tyler is old - Drink one for every century he's been alive.
Stereotypical Irish song video for today. I never said I was creative.