At one point, perhaps even as recently as January, the Blues played games in St. Louis. Perhaps one day, they will return. Until then, they certainly seem to be enjoying life on the road. Road. Roadd. RoAdd.
- This is where the link for the recap goes whenever it shows up. [STLToday]
- You drink, you resurface, you lose. [Puck Daddy]
- "Saskatoon wants a team? You tell Bill Hunter to go fuck off and keep away from the Blues." --Morning Links from 1983. [TSN]
- Big shock: A young player likes playing for a cup contender as opposed to the Buffalo Sabres. [TSN]
- Also, So Taguchi had a momentary lapse in balance during a shootout attempt. [Puck Daddy]
- I've never used a QR code and I'm not planning on using one anytime soon. [WTF QR Codes]
- Sometimes tattoos fail miserably. USually, the internet finds out. [Regretful Morning]
Last night's game thread made a point that the Blues are no longer the little brother of the league. The Blues may notice some changes in their bodies with this sort of tough hockey.
Meh, fuck it, just play the song.