It's one thing to get all the Blues' top roster players back on the ice at practice. Let me know when they're all on the ice during a, y'know, game and shit.
- For the first time since the weekend, the Blues have a game tonight. 9 PM start time out in Dinnylan'. [Blues]
- They got the hurt folks on the ice. Rather, they got everybody that was hurt and healthy on the ice at the same time. I bet it was just for the team picture. [STL Today]
- When you dislike fighting, you disagree with 99.5% of NHL players. When you disagree with 99.5% of NHL players, there's a damn good chance that one of them is David Backes. Don't disagree with David Backes. [SI]
- The sentence has come down for Graham James. You might know him as the coach that abused Theo Fleury, among other hockey players. He'll be behind bars for two years. While some might argue that the sentence is light, I'm inclined to take a small measure of comfort knowing that convictions like that do not ever leave in the court of public opinion. [Puck Daddy]
- Down Goes Brown muses on the bubble teams and why a Flames/Blues matchup would tip in favor of St. Louis. [DGB]
- Speaking of potential 1/8 matchups, the Kings own the 8th spot after a strong effort from Kopitar and some skater with LEADERSHIP skills. [TSN]
- Should you bother to see it at the theatre? Let this list be your guide on which titles to avoid. [Cracked]
- Rather than smash the guitar, I'm inclined to take a bite out of it. [Picture is Unrelated]
- We have several here that consider themselves video game people. I'm sure you already are, but just to be certain, make sure you're reading Dorkly. Their lists and articles are hilarious. [Dorkly]
I'm Poor College Student from East Alton, Illinois.
Why do I care about where they are now? I'm not sure, but I know that I care.
Musings from Gallagher are coming down the innertubes at 10AM.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com